I Love Seafood!

I have a confession.  Though it could kill me, I can’t help myself and stop…eating seafood.  I’m a shrimpaholic and crabaholic!  These food could kill me coz I have allergies on most of the seafood.  But I can’t help myself.  Once in a while I allow myself to relax and just be free.  And the better way to do it is to share it with your friends.

Just recently, my friends & I had lunch at Clawdaddy’s in Bonifacio High  Street and we had so much fun sharing a delicious meal!  We just ordered grilled tuna belly and seafood shellfish boiling bag.  Of course, we ordered rice too.  The content of the bag was enough to feed 3-4 people.  It was really wonderful for sharing.  The bag had crabs, fresh water prawns, South Pacific clams, green mussels, Manila clams, Andouille sausage, potatoes and corn.  Everything in the bag was freshly cooked and delightfully scrumptious. Definitely we had fun!  We dined, we ate and we laughed.  For a moment, I totally forgot about my allergy until I could feel that the symptoms were starting to kick off.  Since I got used to it, I know how to handle it.  And so, I’m still alive and kicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment