Halo-halo!




Halo-halo is one of my favorite Pinoy food.  And I’ve tasted different kinds of halo-halo from different restaurants or even from simple carinderias in our place.  Among those halo-halos I’ve tasted, I like Chowking the most.  For me, nothing beats Chowking’s Halo-halo.  I love everything in it.  Some halo-halos are overwhelming because of too many ingredients or the others are distasteful because less ingredients.  But I find Chowking’s Halo-halo just right for my taste palette.  I love the leche flan and how the ice is crashed.  I love the balance of all the ingredients that gives just the right sweetness.  I love the evaporated milk that gives wonder flavor to the ice.  Needless to say, I love Chowking’s Halo-halo!  You may find it odd, but it is best eaten with Chicharap. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment