Starbuck's Explore All Drinks Campaign is Misleading

Explore All Drinks:  "Do you have a special request? We’ll customize your drink to order with nonfat milk, sugar-free syrup or other options."

When we learned about this, my kids and I were happy.  So we tried exploring our own drinks in Starbucks.  Whatever we asked and/or ordered we could have it, just pay the extra cost of the additional ingredients.  True enough we can customize our drinks.   Thus, we keep coming back to Starbucks.

But my recent visit to Starbucks stores proved otherwise.  Everytime I asked for my own new blend, I have a hard time having it done.  "Ma'am, I'm sorry but we are not allowed to do that." this is the usual line I'm hearing lately.  Then I found myself complaining..."I thought you have this campaign that your customer can explore all drinks and customize them, how come now it's like that?"  In the end, I could have what I wanted - Green Tea Cream Frappuccino with non-fat milk, sugar-free syrup add mint instead, and no whip (that's my usual order), then add banana please (my latest additional order).

It has been a struggle to order my new Starbuck's blend.  Every SB stores I go to, I have to use this line "I thought you have this campaign that your customer can explore all drinks and customize them, how come now it's like that?"  One may find it weird, Green Tea w/ Banana and Mint; but when I first tried it, I instantly liked it!  That's why I keep ordering it lately.

Kudos to Starbucks SM Taytay!  The only SB that is happy to serve my customized order without any hesitation.


Green Tea Cream w/ Mint & Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment