Frank & Charles: Hunger UNSATISFIED

I was so happy when we saw this new joint in our place.  We were excited to check it out.  Finally! It opened to the public last weekend.  And so this evening, my family went to Frank & Charles for our dinner.
"Hunger Satisfied"  this is what you read as you enter F&C
This place looks so inviting with the white and red color interior.  Checking out the menu, I got surprised with the prices on the several choices.  Ouch! It would surely hurt my pocket.  But then why not if the quality is that worth it.  Since it would hurt my budget, we only got one of the cheapest burgers F&C Original (solo) and for the kids with the fries. 

I ran out of words, so let my ratings speak.  If I would rate F&C and 5 is the highest, here are the ratings:

Ambience : 4
Concept/Food presentation: 3.5 (burgers are served on a wooden flat plate)

Cleanliness : 2.5 (flies on the food) :(
Price: 2 (not worth it, rather have a BK. Buns are low quality, as if bought from a cheap bakery. Beef patty has after taste. I wouldn't buy anymore a burger P105 worth this kind of quality.  Then the fries...better pa yun P10 fries sa kanto.  Grabe! We should have eaten Whopper from Burger King.)

Service: 2 (it took 35-40min to serve 4 orders of burger + fries)

I'm a burger lover, and F&C failed to satisfy my taste buds.  Hunger UNSATISFIED!


On positive note...FREE WIFI! Connection is fast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment