Starbucks' Cheesecakes

Recently I became a frequent Starbucks patron coz I always crave for Green Tea Cream Frappuccino.  And what better way to accompany my green tea cream frappuccino than with a sweet treat?  Cheesecakes are perfect match with my fave drink.

Oreo Cheesecake
Though I can't twist, lick and dunk my oreo; Starbucks' Oreo Cheesecake gives me new way to enjoy my all-time favorite cookie.


Mango Yogurt Cheesecake
The yogurt in it is not overpowering the flavor of the cheesecake.  The mango, cheese and yogurt are in perfect harmony that leave a unique and satisfying taste.


Blueberry Cheesecake
I love blueberry cheesecakes!  But this time, Starbucks failed to give me satisfaction on their blueberry cheesecakes.  I hardly tasted the blueberry and it was too creamy for my gustatory cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment