Game of Thrones: Rated R (or X)

 

We don’t have a cable, much more of HBO channel.  Most of the popular TV shows I watch is stream lining.  I got curious about Game of Thrones since I heard different reviews (positive and negative) about its TV Show.  It is based on novel series by George R. R. Martin.  I haven’t read the book, thus I have no idea what the TV show is all about.  All I know, it is an epic fantasy show produced by HBO.
 
After watching the first few episodes of season 1, Game of Thrones is rated R show!  Watch out for your kids (especially below 18), they might be curious to watch it too.  There is no episode in the show that has no sex scenes.  Mind you, there is real frontal nudity and more.  The show has good plot, but I don’t think it’s necessary to show those obscenities. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment