KOMORO SOBA!


To those not familiar with the name, Komoro Soba is a Japanese Restaurant in SM Megamall Bldg. A.  Lately I’ve been craving for noodles (yes, I’m a noodle junkie), but I grew tired of eating noodles in Chowking and Yoshinoya (where affordable noodles are).  One day, I was thinking where I could eat cheap noodles every time I want to.  Sumosam is out of my list; aside from we had a bad experience dining noodles there (poor food service), noodles were expensive.  Then I remember there is this resto in Megamall where I love their noodles – KOMORO SOBA!

 










Komoro Soba serves variety of authentic Japanese noodles (soba / udon),  donburi & other Japanese side orders.  The soba and udon can be served hot or cold, but I usually order for hot udon.  Soba noodles are native Japanese noodles made of buckwheat flour (soba-ko) and wheat flour (komugi-ko). They are roughly as thick as spaghetti.  While udon noodles are white and thick wheat noodles which are basically made by kneading wheat flour, salt, and water.  Komoro Soba’s noodles are served with toppings like Kara Age (chicken), Niku (beef), Ebi (shrimp tempura) & Kaki Age (mixed vegetable tempura).  These past few days whenever I’m in Megamall I eat in Komoro Soba.  Though the place is not that big (where tables are usually full), I like eating here now.  The food is great, especially the noodles, and the prices are reasonably affordable.  Most importantly, food service is fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment