The Plunge

I should have tried it when I had the chance!  But great fear had taken me.  Now, I’m regretting it.  There’s the hanging question at the back of my mind, “What if”.  And forever I would not know the answer, would I?

The plunge is one of the adventure activities in E.A.T Danao.  It is a canyon swing adventure attraction mounted over a 200 meter high and 300 meter wide gorge. A person would have to do a 45 meters free fall before being launched on a pendulum swing measuring to a hundred meter diameter. Cable has a maximum working load of 5 tons. It is the best “fear factor” experience one shouldn’t miss when in Danao (unfortunately, I did!).  One has to literally plunge to an open air where about two seconds, the plunger will all be defenseless, feel nothing and left all alone.
 
But as a consolation, I got to see how bravely my daughter took the plunge.  An experience I didn’t miss.  I was so proud!





No comments:

Post a Comment